Wednesday, March 26, 2014

"Do You Wanna Build a Snowman?"



(I got the picture here  )
My family and I recently bought the brand new movie: Frozen and we have already watched it at least five times!!! There are some good songs in it, such as:

*  Do You Wanna Build a Snowman
*Let it Go
and * For the First Time in Forever

My absolute favorite is Do You Wanna Build a Snowman
Here are the lyrics

young Anna: Elsa? *knocks* Do you wanna build a snowman? come on lets go and play! I never see you anymore, come out the door, it's like you've gone away.
We used to be best buddies. and now we're not. I wish you would tell me whyyyy.
Do you wanna build a snowman? *muffled* It don't gotta be a snowman
young Elsa: Go away anna
young Anna: Okay bye
young Elsa: *gasps*
king: "The gloves will help. Conceal"
young Elsa: "Don't feel"
king and young Elsa: "Don't let it show"
                                                                *Time passes*
Anna: Do you wanna build a snowman? or ride our bikes around the halls *crash* I think some company is overdue, I've started talking to the pictures on the wall "hang in there Joan" It gets a little lonely, All these empty rooms, just watching the hours tick by *imitates clock*
Elsa: "It's getting Stronger!"
king: "Now, calm down, getting upset just makes it worse"
Elsa: "No!!! stay away from me. please. I don't want to hurt you"
                                                                  *Time Passes*
Teen Anna: "See you two weeks"
teen Elsa: *curtsies* "Do you have to go?"
king: "you'll be fine"
*Storm* *thunder* *Waves* *Ship sinking*
*Burial cerimony*
teen Anna: *knocks* Elsa? Please I know you're in there, people are asking were you've been. They speak of courage, and I'm trying to. but I don't hear for you, just let me in. We only have each other. it's just you and me. What are we gonna dooo.
Do you wanna build a snowman? 
Both: *sobs* *cries*

No comments:

Post a Comment