Thursday, October 17, 2013

It's Raining Cats and Dogs

Where I live we have a lot of farm animals, and a LOAD of barn cats.
I have named a couple, but a few are still unnamed. There are...

Storm = a young black kitten who looks forward to morning milk,


Mist = a gray kitten who loves to attack if the others are hogging the milk,
Star = Storm's sister who is all black except for a tiny white star on her chest,
Warrior = A tough sister of Storm,
Rainbow( my little brother named him) = a plump little one who LOVES food,
Bike(my little sister named her) = a real scaredy -cat,
 
Stormy = Storm's mom,
Misty = Mist's mom,
and  Mittens = a stripy cat who almost always is here but when you blink, she is gone.
There are also some boy cats but I haven't tamed many of them...

There have also been some dogs here. There are...

Kaya = a Mutt who sadly died on October 31 2012,


Shadow = a stray Labrador mix who was as black as his name,
and Sandy = a stray Mutt with a slight limp. Both of these dogs are gone, hopefully to new owners.

Please tell me about your pets.

1 comment:

  1. Your aunt Mindy and I have a Siamese cat named Nicholas. He has bright blue eyes and thinks he's king of the cats.

    ReplyDelete